This typing tutor teaches you a technique inspired by the classical guitar playing method. It is new and different from what other typing tutorials show.
Things that make this program unique:
- it teaches you how to use all your fingers (including your THUMBS!) without looking at the keyboard
- it shows you exactly how to place (prepare) your fingers before typing parts of words
- it allows you to edit your own lessons
- it allows you to edit the way parts of words (combinations) may be typed
"DE" can be typed like this:
[middle, middle] or [index, middle] or [thumb, middle]
Of course, in this situation, [middle, middle] is the slowest way and, unfortunately - this is how other typing tutorials teach you to do. The recommended fingering is [index, middle]. However, there are MANY combinations where you must use your THUMBS in order to get the best typing speed. Check "CRE" with [thumb, index, middle].
- contains a set of over 100 carefully made lessons
- it retains the mistakes you make and lets you practice in order to learn how to type correctly
- it allows you to measure your typing speed by choosing a text file and typing its content
- it allows an unlimited number of persons use a licensed copy on a single computer
This program is addressed to those that truly want to improve their typing speed and accuracy, that want to learn the best technique out there.